Since most of the vibration motors work in places with a lot of dust and a poor environment, and the equipment itself does not have a fan, it is easy to get dirty, and it is easy to cause equipment failure if it is not maintained. Next, we will follow the editor of ATO Vibration Motor Company to learn to check the key points of vibration motor.
1. When the vibration motor finishes a day’s work, the surface of the equipment should be cleaned in time, and the dust and other debris inside the equipment should be cleaned up.
2. The vibration motor manufacturer recommends that you check whether the bearing of the motor is short of oil, and if it is short of oil, it needs to be added in time. In normal times, oil should be added to the vibration motor every 2 months, and the bearings should be repaired once a year.
3. When maintaining the vibration motor, the vibration motor manufacturer recommends that you always check whether the anchor bolts of the equipment are loose. If they are loose, you need to use a torque wrench to tighten them to the required torque.
4. Regularly check whether the sealing performance of the protective cover of the eccentric block of the vibration motor is good, so as to prevent the dust from entering the motor with poor sealing and affecting the efficient operation of the vibration motor.
5. Regularly check whether the outgoing cable of the vibration motor is worn or not. If it is worn, it needs to be stopped.
6. If the vibration motor has abnormal vibration during use, be sure to stop the machine and disassemble the protective cover of the motor eccentric block for inspection.
I hope that everyone can use the above 6 points for maintaining the vibration motor to better maintain the vibration motor and ensure the efficient operation of the equipment.