Structure and working principle of vibration motor
The vibration motor is an excitation source in which the power source and the vibration source are combined into a single body. The vibration motor installs a set of adjustable eccentric blocks at each end of the rotor shaft, and uses the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the shaft and the eccentric block to obtain the excitation force. The vibration motor has high utilization rate of exciting force, low energy consumption, low noise and long service life. The excitation force of the vibration motor can be adjusted steplessly, and it is easy to use. The vibration motors of JZO, YZU, VB, XVM, YZO, YZS, YZD, TZD, TZDC and other types of vibration motors are general-purpose vibration motors. It can be applied to general vibration machinery, such as: vibration crusher, vibration box extension, vibration baler, vibration shakeout machine, vibration molding machine, vibration pile driver, vibration hoist, vibration filling machine, vibration arch breaking of silos anti-occlusion devices, etc. Widely used in hydropower construction, thermal power generation, construction, building materials, chemical industry, mining, coal, metallurgy, light industry and other industrial sectors.
Vibration Motor Features
1. The excitation force and power are properly matched, the vibration force is large, the body is light in weight, small in size and low in mechanical noise.
2. Because the vibration motor is a strong resistance type vibration instead of resonance, it has a stable amplitude.
3. Wide vibration frequency range. The vibration frequency of the electromagnetic exciter is fixed, which is generally equal to the power supply step rate, while the vibration frequency of the vibration motor can be adjusted in a wide range by adjusting the speed, and the vibration frequency and amplitude can be arbitrarily selected according to different channels.
4. It is less affected by the fluctuation of the power supply. The electromagnetic vibration exciter will cause a large change in the exciting force due to the voltage change, but in the vibration motor, this change is very small.
5. The combination of multiple machines can realize self-synchronization and can complete different process requirements.
6. The direction of the exciting force can be changed according to the installation method of the vibration motor.
7. The exciting force and amplitude can be adjusted steplessly just by adjusting the included angle of the eccentric block.
8. The maintenance is simple. Since it does not use springs like the electromagnetic type, maintenance work such as clearance adjustment and weight adjustment can be omitted, and only the bearings need to be repaired regularly.
9. Complete specifications, can meet the work needs of various types of vibration machinery.