DC vibration motor with intelligent digital display controller, using double head eccentric block vibration principle, feel free to adjust speed. The vibration motor using pure copper wire and precision bearing.
ATO DC vibration motor is characterized by their small size and consist of an electric motor housed in a robust cast iron body designed by FMEA, with eccentric weights mounted on both ends of the shaft.
ATO DC Vibration Motor Features
- Eccentric block is easy to adjust, multi-voltage, DC brushless vibration motor power optional 10W, 20W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W, 70W, 80W, 100W.
- Brand pure copper enameled wire, all copper winding, stator vacuum dipping varnish to ensure insulation level.
- Stainless steel shell, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for any harsh working environment without explosion-proof requirements.
- The casing is made of precision castings, and the edge of the end cover is equipped with an O-shaped sealing ring.
- Anti-vibration special power cord outlet protective sleeve, to prevent long-term vibration damage of the cable.
- The fixed cast junction box has excellent waterproof, insulating and safety performance.
|Power||10W, 20W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W, 70W, 80W, 100W|
|Force||1.6 kN (Test at no load)
Note: In practical application, the seismic force may be reduced by about 30%.
|Protection Rank||IP65 (Dustproof and Waterproof)|
|Insulation Grade||F (The Highest Heat Resistant Temperature is 155℃)|
|Cooling Mode||Natural Cooling (IC410)|
|Working System||S1 (Continuous Duty)|
|Dimensions||146mm x 110mm x 69mm|