The vibration motor is to install a set of adjustable eccentric blocks at both ends of the rotor shaft, and use the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the shaft and the eccentric blocks to obtain the exciting force. The vibration motor integrates the exciter and the power source, and has the advantages of low energy consumption, small size, light weight, low cost, and convenient use, maintenance and control. The vibration motor is specially used as the vibration source of various vibrating screening equipment, and is widely used in various industries such as mining, mining, chemical industry, electric power, cement, machinery manufacturing and so on.
When installing the vibration motor on the vibration mechanical equipment, the anchor bolts of the vibration motor must be fastened, and an elastic washer must be added under each nut. At the beginning of the operation of the vibration motor, due to the running-in between the bolts, nuts and the base plane, the tightening force will be reduced and a small loosening will occur. Therefore, the anchor bolts of the vibration motor should be tightened several times at the beginning of the operation. Check the tightening once a week after the week.
Now ATO will explain the reasons why the vibration motor emits smoke during operation:
- Phase loss during vibration motor operation, such as single-phase/two-phase operation
- The power supply voltage of the vibration motor is too high, which greatly increases the heating phenomenon of the iron core
- The vibration motor is overloaded during operation or starts up frequently
- Broken Squirrel Rotor Bars in Vibration Motors
- The stator winding of the vibration motor is faulty, such as phase-to-phase and inter-turn short-circuit faults, internal connection errors of the stator windings
- When repairing and dismantling the winding, improper hot dismantling method will burn the iron core
- The working environment temperature is too high, the surface of the vibration motor casing is dirty, or the ventilation channel of the vibration motor is blocked.