You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total or exchange within 60 days of delivery. All returns and refunds are subject to and dependent on the following:
Returns for refund requested after 30 days of purchase are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All refunds are subject to shipping costs back to The Range Hood Store. These shipping charges are flat rate fees that depend on the product returned and shipping method required.
• Items under $75: Free shipping on returns
• Parcel hoods: $50 return shipping fee
• Freight orders: $150 return shipping fee
• Accessory returns are not accepted
All returns are subject to inspection and additional fees if returned unusable or damaged due to improper packing, installation, and/or modification in any way.
Returned items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a full refund.
Products cannot be returned after installation.
Items that are marked as discontinued and/or clearance are subject to a non-refundable policy.
If your item arrives damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. Contact our Customer Care Department within 48 hours.
Refunds on returns are issued within 48 hours once the item is received and inspected. Following the issue of the refund, it could take from 7-10 business days to reflect the credit to your bank statement.
All returns must have a return authorization from The Range Hood Store prior to return shipment.
Special-order items or modified items cannot be returned.
Before installing your unit, please test the item(s) for proper functionality by plugging it into the wall and testing all functions. If the unit does not work, please contact customer care right away.
Prior to shipping, all products from The Range Hood Store are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all of our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged.
For any shipping address changes/updates requested after a tracking number has been submitted, the customer will be responsible for a $150.00 reconsignment fee to cover the carriers reconsignment costs.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding The Range Hood Store’s Friendly Return & Refund Policy. Our Customer Care Department is available from 8:00am-8:00pm EST by phone at +86 773-363-7977 or email email@example.com
Return Policy on Freight Items
• When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write “Package Damaged.” If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
• If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. We only have a 48 hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
• If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our standard return policy.
• If your product has a manufacturer’s defect, we can either replace the defective part, or, if necessary, the entire unit.
• All Freight Returns, Refunds & Exchanges are subject to the Terms & Conditions as stated above in the Returns & Refunds Policy.
Returning Items Purchased with Affirm
In order to get a refund, please contact us at contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund. We will let you know if a return is possible and how much the refund will be, according to each partner’s respective return policy.
Once Affirm receives the refund, the refund amount will show up in your loan timeline within 3–10 business days, and your balance will be updated.
While you’re waiting for your refund, please continue to make any monthly payments that are due.
Refund is less than balance
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower or cover your next monthly payment. Instead, you can expect fewer monthly payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
Refund is more than balance
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, you will get back the difference, minus any interest you have paid. Affirm will credit your payment method within 3–10 business days.
Refunds for paid interest
Unfortunately, affirm does not refund paid interest. When you make payments, the funds are first applied to the accrued unpaid interest and then the principal. Since interest is the only cost of borrowing with affirm, it is not refundable.